Happiest of Tuesdays! Here are a few thought-starters for ya:
- StoryQuest, StoryQuest, StoryQuest!
- Birthdays – You love ‘em, we love ‘em, now get out there and talk about ‘em in the Forums!
- Pogo_Llama is experiencing carpal tunnel symptoms from playing waaaaay too much Phlinx this weekend – somebody stop me. (Nah … don’t.)
- Today’s Crossword Cove Daily Challenge has me wondering about the hardest crossword clue you’ve ever solved. Let me know in the Comments. (P.S. Check out the Poppit! Sprint Daily Challenge, too!)
- And don’t forget to like us on Pinterest!
Let’s get things going, shall we?
It’s never too early to celebrate the luck of the Irish, as Pogo Artist, Tony, illustrates for us in the St. Patrick’s Day Limited Edition Badge (LEB).
“Even Mahjong tiles can be Irish for a day. Watch out for their float at the St. Patrick’s Day Parade. St. Patrick himself will be making an appearance this year. Sláinte!”
Thanks for sharing, Tony!
Shhhh … StoryQuest!
We’re going to let you in on a little secret … you can play StoryQuest. RIGHT NOW. Wahoo!
It’s kinda under wraps while we kick the tires a bit to make sure the game is ready for primetime, buuuuut … we wanted Club Pogo Members reading the Pogo Insider to have the inside scoop. So, let us know what you think in the Comments.
Go play StoryQuest by clicking here!
In the meantime, here are some more hints for future episodes … hmmm … what stories could they be?
Q. “What’s your favorite genre on television?”
It might come as a surprise for some of you … but! My favorite category is comedy, and of course The Golden Girls is at the top of my list!
1.25.17 Wednesday Challenge
(Find this poll on the Badges page)
- Which of this week’s two Challenges were more fun for you to win?
- 39% of you liked both Badges but for different reasons
- 39% had more fun winning the Fighting Chance Badge for YAHTZEE Party!
- 14% said these Challenges were not their cup of tea
- 8% had the most fun winning the Holding Too Many Badge for No Limit Texas Hold’em
- How long did it take you to win the Holding Too Many Badge in No Limit Texas Hold’em?
- 43% took between 1-2 hours
- 22% took less than 1 hour
- 17% choose not to pursue Badge
- 12% took between 2-4 hours
- 3% took between 4-6 hours
- 2% took more than 6 hours
- How long did it take you to win the Fight Chance Badge in YAHTZEE Party!?
- 51% took less than one hour.
- 35% took between 1-2 hours
- 8% choose not to pursue Badge
- 4% took between 2-4 hours
- 1% took more than 6 hours
- 1% took between 4-6 hours
Every week I answer two questions (non-technical) related to Pogo. We get lots of questions every week, so I try to focus on common themes or the same question coming from different folks. To submit your questions for the Pogo Insider, click here!
(For technical issues, please go to Pogo’s Help Page.)
Q: What happens when we reach the last rank in Solitaire Gardens? Are you going to add more?
Typically, we release new levels and gardens for Solitaire Gardens on the 15th of each month. For every garden, there are more rank Badges added. And wanna hear something cool? Phase 2 of Solitaire Gardens Fairytale Gardens is set to launch very soon.
Q: The Mini Mall is hard to navigate especially on a release day as the pay is restructured until the actual release. When will it be updated?
This is where we’d really appreciate your feedback and suggestions. What suggestions do you have on navigating the Mini Mall page so that it’s easier and more efficient? What features would you like to see specifically for the Mini Mall page? Please put your (constructive) suggestions here in the special Forum post made just for this input. Please stay on topic so we can keep track of and put your feedback to good use. If you’d like to make a Mini Item request or suggestion, please post it here in the new Mini Item Request thread. Thanks!
Random Non-Gaming Stuff: Healthy Living: Recipe
“Random Non-Gaming Stuff” is just that … random, not about gaming, and just for the heck of it. Feel free to leave some thoughts in the Comments for any RNGS articles folks might enjoy.
I’ve pinned this on our recipe board on Pinterest for easy reference. Yay! It was my fav dish as a kid; Mom would make it all the time. And I called her specifically so I could share this recipe with YOU! I Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Mom’s Tuna Noodle Casserole.
(It’s a delightful meal, hot or cold.)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 bag frozen peas
- 2 cans tuna
- 1 12oz bag egg noodles
- Take all the ingredients and combine in a casserole (oven safe) bowl
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour
- Extra: Add dried onions to the top before serving. If you’re feeling especially adventurous and do not have lactose issues, sprinkle a little cheddar cheese on it. (It’s the Wisconsin in me, I can’t help it!)
Have a great day and hope your dinner is fantastic! I know mine will be tuna noodle-riffic!
NOTE: Comments may take some time to be approved. Those which are off-topic or counterproductive to fostering a positive environment will not be posted. Thanks for reading the Pogo Insider!