Happy Valentine’s Day, Pogonians!
Ahhh … can you smell that? It’s either Mom’s Tuna Noodle Casserole baking, or love is in the air. I know … so cheesy … but then again, I’m from Wisconsin!
Now then! Are your Minis feeling the love today? Good! We can’t wait to see ‘em dressed to the nines for the “Love is a Many Splendored Thing” Amazing Minis Show. See you in Sweet Tooth 2 at 2 p.m. Pacific Time. It’s a date!
Speaking of valentines, I was just playing Mahjong Escape to win that Wednesday Challenge (Makin Tracks) Badge and can you stand how cute the Valentine’s tiles are? I’m in love with the cupcake tile. (Mmmm … cupcakes.) What’s your fave tile? Do tell!
P.S. If you love Valentine’s Day—or any holiday, for that matter—Pogo’s Holiday Pinterest Board is a daily holiday smorgasborg!
Check it out on our Pinterest Page!
Pogo_Rachael is here with a new Travel Mini releasing on Thursday, February 16. About this new Mini, Pogo_Rachael says:
“We love to celebrate lots of different cultures at Pogo and after we received a few requests for re-releases of older favorites representing other spots on the globe, we thought: why not have a full travel-themed release? We decided to hop on a plane and visit Scotland, Japan, Egypt… and more! Here’s a little preview of what our Mini artists cooked up for ‘Travel the World.’ To be honest, if I could get away with dressing up like Cleopatra every day, I’d totally go for it. I’d just need a little help perfecting my cat-eye makeup, I think.”
We *Heart* StoryQuest
As some of you may already know, last week we launched our newest Hidden Object game, StoryQuest on Club Pogo last week! We’re in love (aw!) and reeeeeeally want to hear your feedback on the game below in the Comments. I’ve also seen some questions on how to enlarge the game screen so I fixed up a short how-to and you can find that by clicking here.
Q. “Do you like to play Pogo games against Bots?”
2. Depends on the Challenge
Q. “Poppit! Bingo rooms send Spike on travels near and far. Where would you like to visit with Spike, next?”
1. Historical sites and landmarks
2. More natural wonders of the world
3. Holiday-themed rooms
BTW, which specific historical sites, landmarks, natural wonders and holiday-themed rooms would you be most interested to see in Poppit! Bingo? Please leave your (constructive) Comments below.
2.01.17 Wednesday Challenge
(Find this poll on the Badges page)
- Which of this week’s two Challenges were more fun for you to win?
- 37% had more fun winning the Maxing Out Badge in Solitaire Gardens
- 26% said these Challenges were not their cup of tea
- 24% said they liked them both the same but for different reasons
- 14% had the most fun winning the Random Slide Badge in TRIVIAL PURSUIT Daily 20
- How long did it take you to win the Maxing Out Badge in Solitaire Gardens?
- 50% took less than 1 hour
- 23% took between 1-2 hours
- 19% choose not to pursue Badge
- 6% took between 2-4 hours
- 2% took between 4-6 hours
- 2% took more than 6 hours
- How long did it take you to win the Random Slice Badge in TRIVIAL PURSUIT Daily 20?
- 34% took between 1-2 hours
- 26% choose not to pursue Badge
- 20% took between 2-4 hours
- 8% took more than 6 hours
- 7% took between 4-6 hours
- 6% took less than an hour
Every week I answer a question or two (non-technical) related to Pogo. We get lots of questions every week, so I try to focus on common themes or the same question coming from different folks. To submit your questions for the Pogo Insider, click here!
(For technical issues, please go to Pogo’s Help Page.)
Why doesn’t Pogo allow gifting of the other HOG’s?
Right now, just so y’all know, the gifting of Hidden Object Games (HOG) is available in CLUE. Would you all like to gift the other HOGS to your friends? If so, tell us which ones in the comments below!
Thanks again for tuning in and I hope you all have a looooooooovely Valentine’s Day!
NOTE: Comments may take some time to be approved. Those which are off-topic or counterproductive to fostering a positive environment will not be posted. Thanks for reading the Pogo Insider!