You can also get help from the many experts in the Individual Troubleshooting forum. You can post a personalized topic detailing your problems, and other members can reply with helpful advice and solutions. Note: be sure to read and follow instructions carefully for best results.
Mahjong Safari will be the Game of the Month for May. It is scheduled to start on 5/10 and run until 5/31.
Looking for your Undiscovered World Down Under Episode Badge? You may have earned it when you completed the Samurai’s Gold episode of the same episode number in January or February. Please check your Undiscovered World Challenges Game Award section.
Non-standard zoom settings can cause problems dragging cards or clicking on objects in Hidden Object Games.. Other games may also be affected when dragging or clicking on cards. Learn more from this help article.
Swashbucks challenges will no longer gaining progress. If you are working on a Swashbucks Challenge, please contact support.
Please check our Forums for other known issues.
Pogo Help Center
Billing & Account
General Site Questions
- Help! My game won’t load
- Java help and information
- Google Chrome no longer supports Java
- Flash games help and information
- Clearing your browser’s cache
- How to adjust your screen resolution/screen size
- How to fix your browser’s zoom level back to 100%
- Enable Java for Lion (OS X10.7) and Mountain Lion (OS X10.8)
- Trouble accessing Pogo games on AOL
- Windows 8 (Win8) Configuration Information