Pogo’s top Frequently Asked Questions are below.
For additional help and support from our EA Staff, CE (Customer Experience), visit the EA Help Center.
If you would like to get some individualized help from our many experts in our forums and you don’t mind taking the time to read and FOLLOW THE SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS, please check out our Individual Troubleshooting area. Each person creates their own personal topic where several members from the community will try to help resolve your issue.
Current Issues : 7/28/2014: We are experiencing unexpected delays in addressing customer service tickets via email. At this time it may take 3-5 days to receive a response. We recommend using the Live Chat service whenever possible. We apologize for the inconvenience and encourage you to check out Answer HQ in the meantime.
ames Manager & IE 11: Our team is aware of an issue using the Download Games Manager in IE 11 and is working on a fix. Please visit our forums for a work around to allow you to continue to access your games.
1/16/2014 – Play Again button not starting new game on Java 7u45: Our team is aware of an issue that when you click Play Again when using Java 7u45 that the game will not start a new game. Please check our forums for steps on how to update your Java.
Please check our forums for other current issues.
- How to buy and gift a Club Pogo subscription from the Origin store?
- Forgot My Pogo or Club Pogo Screen Name or Password
Billing & Account
General Site Questions
- Help! My game won’t load
- Java help and information
- Flash games help and information
- Clearing your browser’s cache
- How to adjust your screen resolution/screen size
- How to fix your browser’s zoom level back to 100%
- Enable Java for Lion (OS X10.7) and Mountain Lion (OS X10.8)
- Trouble accessing Pogo games on AOL