You can also get help from the many experts in the Individual Troubleshooting forum. You can post a personalized topic detailing your problems, and other members can reply with helpful advice and solutions. Note: be sure to read and follow instructions carefully for best results.
Some Badge Albums are showing in in the incorrect order. Total badges earned are also incorrect on some pages. We are looking into these issues.
If you believe you completed the Weekly Challenge but your status says otherwise, your badge may already be awarded. To find your badge in your Weekly Badge Album, go to the current weekly album and click “Go to Last Page.” For more information, go here.
We are experiencing unexpected delays in addressing customer service tickets submitted via email. We recommend you choose other support channels that are displayed on the Contact Us page, such as phone or live chat. You can also find answers to many questions on Answers HQ.
Download Games Manager & IE 11: Our team is aware of an issue using the Download Games Manager in IE 11 and is working on a fix. Please visit our forums for a work around to allow you to continue to access your games.
Please check our Forums for other known issues.
Pogo Help Center
Billing & Account
General Site Questions
- Help! My game won’t load
- Java help and information
- Flash games help and information
- Clearing your browser’s cache
- How to adjust your screen resolution/screen size
- How to fix your browser’s zoom level back to 100%
- Enable Java for Lion (OS X10.7) and Mountain Lion (OS X10.8)
- Trouble accessing Pogo games on AOL
- Windows 8 (Win8) Configuration Information