Join the fun this Thursday as we celebrate Canada Day, U.S. Independence Day and every country everywhere with our Amazing Mini Patriot Party!
We’ll have plenty of judges on hand to help with this big event, so head over to the Mini Mall and dress your Mini to impress!
Then, head on over to Lost Temple Poker at 2:00PM Pacific (that’s 3:00PM Mountain, 4:00PM Central, 5:00PM Eastern and 10:00PM BST) and look for the Amazing Mini Patriot rooms. Enter a room, and prepare to be judged!
- BE ON TIME! The judges will be going from room to room, and if they’re in the middle of judging when you arrive, they will NOT be able to look at your Mini, so get there in plenty of time!
- STAY IN YOUR CHOSEN ROOM! Do NOT follow the judges from room to room! You can be disqualified for doing so!
- And if all the rooms are full… We don’t foresee all the rooms being full, but if there aren’t enough, then we apologize profusely, and we will plan for more rooms next year.
- JUDGES CAN’T ENTER FULL ROOMS! If you realize the room you’re in is full tell everyone in the room and make arrangements for a few of you to find a room less full.
- DO NOT CHANGE YOUR MINI until… Four hours after the event.
- What do you get if you’re picked? Lots of people ask this during the event, and the answer is: fame and fun! This event is purely for the fun of it… it’s about sharing your creativity and checking out what others have done with their Minis.
- How will I know if I got picked? You’ll see your Mini in the Amazing Mini Hall of Fame in the Mini Mall!
- Make sure every item is necessary! If you have Mini items that do not add to your Mini scene, leave them out!
- Animations are nice… but they are not necessary for your Mini to be picked! We look for a thoughtful idea overall and we look forward to both animated and non-animated Minis
- Think through your caption! A caption of some kind really helps! And a clever caption to go with your outfit will help you stand out.
- Be original… AND understanding! Don’t copy someone else’s Mini! And if you find someone with a similar Mini, don’t assume that they stole it from you. It’s very possible for two people to come up with the same idea!
We look forward to seeing your creation!